Land of My Sojourn

  • Welcome (Start Here)
  • Mission
  • Brewery
  • Church
  • Goals
  • Challenges
  • Our Needs
  • Giving

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Imagine Missoula


Indiegogo video for Imagine Missoula
Posted by Pilgrim in Progress at 6:21 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Videos
Newer Post Older Post Home

Christian

Christian Undercover in Austin, trying to discern where God's leading us next. If it were up to me, I'd like to spend the rest of my life planting churches, or opening a brewery, or maybe both. I am a pilgrim in progress, and this is the land of my sojourn...

Marilyn

Marilyn I miss Montana a lot, and my kids even more, and most days I struggle to love the Church. But I am amazed at how God is working in my life, and I am excited at where he's leading us next. This blog is a place for me to be honest about the journey...

The Family

  • Christian
  • Marilyn
  • Malachi
  • Micah & Sarah
  • Rebekah

Labels

  • Beer
  • Coffee
  • Fishing
  • Monthly Updates
  • Music
  • Prayer
  • Recipes
  • Sermons
  • Tim Keller
  • Videos

Catching Up

  • How can I follow along (email updates)?
  • Why are we raising support?
  • Where are we at in the process?

Digging Deeper

  • What is the Gospel?
  • What kind of Churches?
  • Jesus and Beer?
  • A Brewery and a Church?
  • Why are Cities so important?
  • What was All Souls Missoula?
  • Music of All Souls (DOWNLOAD)

Popular Posts

  • The Scandal of Christianity
  • Welcome
  • A Letter From Your Daughter
  • How To Give
  • The Church (Backward is the New Forward)
  • Jesus & Beer?
  • Supporting the Cause
  • The Vision (A Brewery & A Church)
  • The Mission (Life Together in Austin)
  • Space on South Congress

Archives

  • ►  2015 (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (57)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2013 (8)
    • ▼  December (8)
      • Why Are Cities So Important?
      • Why People Become Atheists
      • The Scandal of Christianity
      • Austin Stone & Benghazi
      • Land of My Sojourn
      • Imagine Missoula
      • The Pentecost Project
      • Wand'ring Heart
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.