Sunday, December 21, 2014

Montana Friends, Goodbye.


The days end is bittersweet this winter solstice night.
A blessed rest in my childhood town, its end is drawing nigh.
To all you friends I leave behind, know that I miss you sore.
You brethren of common bond in Christ, I quietly implore,
turn ever and always back to Him, seek always His vision and mission.
And you who doubt, I care not about it, rather I value our friendship greatly.
My prayers rise for all of you. My heart is ever grateful,
for the many ways you've lent a hand, or ear to hear my sorrows.
Goodbye this is, God alone knows the hour, when we meet again.
May he walk beside you in gracious love, and reveal to you his beauty.
May it be clearer by the day that his love for you is true.
Ever I pray that your friendship with Christ would grow, or begin if none exists, 
and I pray for blessings upon you all, and that we'd meet again.

May the Peace of the Lord be always with you,
Malachi